2015年9月13日星期日

The Journey 3

My roommate and I decided to challenge a very famous mountain in China.

We got up early in the morning, packed some stuffs.

As we got down, we feel hungry. So we started to walk around in my neighbourhood, and search for some interesting local food. Although this is my very familiar neighbourhood, I still have no idea about the food, because usually I only have my self-made food at home. So we keep walking and finally we chose a restaurant which is famous for its delicious goat-organ soup. The goat soup was really nice, and it made us warm. Although the temperature is not low, but I all knew that it's dawm freezing. And that's why we chose to have this as our breakfast.

We took a cab to the foot of the mountain and start to climb. We kept walking for 2 hours, from the foot to the hillside, from excited to blue. We didn't stop until our legs couldn't bear our bodies any more. We took a break and enjoyed the view. By the way, pineapples from the mountain top were really sweet and succulent.


I forgot how long we had walked, as I raised my head, I saw hope. I saw the South Gate of Heaven. That's the end of this long ladder. I turned my head back and realized that how great we were to stand here!

The distance seemed so short, but we spent half an hour to reach the gate. We asked other people to take a photo of us to remember this great moment.

After this long trip, we could finally enjoy the feeling of standing on the top.
Since we finished our target, we suddenly felt lost. 'What should we do then?'we asked to ourselves. But we had no answer.

没有评论:

发表评论