2015年8月9日星期日

The Journey 1

It was a rainy day.I waked up before the sun raise.

After washing and brushing,I decided to go out for a walk.

As I am a photographer,I always bring my camera along.It's a rangefinder camera with a fixed lens.I like it because it's compact and convenient.Fixed lens means that I don't have to think too much.But to get amazing pictures,I must think more about how to break the rule given by the fixed visual angle.It's a mind training.

When I was waiting for the lift,I took a look outside,a train passed away.Then I raised my camera up,and tried to record the train.So I wait for about 5 mins,and got this picture.
And then I looked at the lights,and tried to shoot by defocus,I got this.

I decided to go out from the back gate,because there is a very small garden,and I haven't been there before.There were some different kind of flowers,after the the rainy night,the flowers were wet and some even dropped on the ground.
I tried a few shot with my small flash light.
Then I tried to use the lights on the street as a background.
But the light was not stronge enough.
So I picked up a little flower,and hold it in front of the camera.and got a fancy shot.
As I looked at the poor flowers lying on the ground,how sad it was that one day before they're the most beautiful things standing on the top of the tree and now they are just bodies waiting for the withering.So I decided to take a shot for it.
I tried a few shot to show the colorful lights far away,and the dying flower in front.What a sad contrast.

I kept walking and enjoyed the loneness until I reached a park with a lake.That's a place which is quite close to my house but I didn't know it before.I sat down at the lakeside and looked at the mirrored surface.That's what we called peace!
I quickly raised up my camera and took a shot before the peace getting breaked by the dawn.
After the sun raised,I walked back.When I passed the garden at the back gate,I saw a special flower which I couldn't take a fine shot by my flash light.I realized that different situations have different kind of beauty.



没有评论:

发表评论